#CutieContest - Contest Details
How to Enter #CutieContest:
Grab all of your goodies from Play Arts Studios and take some fun pictures! Photos don’t have to be professional, but they must feature one of our products. (Only one entry, per person, per month).
- Email us your favorite photo to email@example.com.
- Provide your name, phone number, email, and shipping address.
- Include where you would like to be tagged online and your social media usernames.
Please Note: Entries may be used on our website, social media pages, and promotions for our online shop or otherwise. By submitting photos to us, this indicates your understanding, and you are granting permission/a release for us to use your photo.
HOW TO WIN:
We will upload our favorite submitted photos to our Facebook page throughout the month. Our team chooses the finalists. The picture with the most votes – wins!
Each month three finalists will be selected and announced on our website and Facebook, on the first, of the following month.
- 1st Place wins a Deluxe Portrait Art Kit (valued at $45.00).
- 2nd Place wins a Standard Portrait Art Kit (valued at $35.00).
- 3rd Place wins a $10 Play Arts Studio Gift Certificate.
Contest Rules & Details:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Play Arts Studios, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Play Arts Studios as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 1, 2020 at 12:00 pm EST with an undetermined end date. All email entries must be received by 12:00 pm on the 30th day of each month.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry emailing Play Arts Studios at email@example.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Play Arts Studios. You may enter only once. You must provide your name, phone number, email, and shipping address. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Play Arts Studios.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign the First Place “Winner” will receive one Deluxe Portrait Art Kit (valued at $45.00).
The Second Place “Winner” will receive one Standard Portrait Art Kit (valued at $35.00). The Third Place “Winner” will receive one $10 Play Arts Studio Gift Certificate. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Play Arts Studios. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Play Arts Studios’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Play Arts Studios to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Play Arts Studios. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of the Winners. Play Arts Studios shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PLAY ARTS STUDIOS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Play Arts Studios, anyone acting on behalf of Play Arts Studios, and Play Arts Studios’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes – without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Play Arts Studios from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Play Arts Studios may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Play Arts Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Play Arts Studios’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Play Arts Studios may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Play Arts Studios. Play Arts Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Play Arts Studios has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Play Arts Studios reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Play Arts Studios and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF BROWARD COUNTY AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Play Arts Studios, Inc.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Play Arts Studios is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the #CutieContest Official Rules.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published