Questions & Answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who are your Art Classes and Art Kits for?
A. Our products are for adults, teens and children, of all skill and experience levels. If a specific Art Class or Art Project is more geared for suited for a specific age group (ex. young children) we will let you know in the class/product description.
Our dream is to be a true Family Art Studio. A safe, creative and collaborative space where everyone in the family can find something that inspires and excites them. Make sure you check our site frequently because we are continuously adding new kits and are updating our creative workshops, to do just that.
Q. Do you offer art classes and/or workshops just for kids?
A. Yes, kids are the heart of our family and this business. Chrissy and JP, the owners of Play Arts Studios, are married with two daughters. Most of our classes and projects are inspired by the girls, their friends and Girl Scout Troop.
Play Arts Studios takes great care in selecting all of they sell and the creative processes to make sure that everything is easy to clean up and is all non-toxic.
We can also simplify most of our Painting Kits for younger children. Just let us know in the "Special Instructions" when ordering or shoot us a message and we'll chat about your ideas.
Q. Do you have classes for adults or do group events or private parties?
A. Oh, yah! You bet we do. We believe making Art should be fun and an incredible experience. Our projects, are always more fun when you do it with your friends.
Contact us for a free, no-commitment, consolation to discuss your ideas to host your own sip-n-paint party, birthday party, corporate creative workshop, team building, social group event, fundraiser, scout troop, family activity, or if you just wanna have some fun with friends.
Q. How do the "Paint My Photo," "Paint My Portrait" and "Paint My Pet" Art Kits Work?
A. First find the photo you want to paint and pick the place where you want to display your painting.
1. On our website, click on the canvas size and the "Paint My ..." product art kit you would like the instructions for.
2. Select your paint colors from the dropdown bar.
3. Next, you'll upload the photo you want to paint to our website, from your smart device or computer, as part of the purchase process.
4. Check your email and spam folders. Make sure to add us to your contacts, so you wont miss it. You should immediately get an order confirmation from us.
5. Next we get right to work on converting your picture into artwork. Once we are happy with the results, we then print it on canvas.
6. We box it up with your instructions, custom paint colors, two paintbrushes and photo reference for your artwork. — and mail it right to your home, your party guests' residences or place of business.
7. Now the fun part! Open your box and let's start painting. You'll find all your goodies and step-by-step instructions inside the art box.
8. If you want to get the most out of your creative experience? Sign up for one of our online virtual art classes, where you can paint your project in real-time with us — and have fun with others while doing it.
9. If you had fun and share your work with your family, friends and with us. We love seeing our fan's work and we wanna see what you made.
10. Join our Play Arts' Fan Gallery. Leave a review on the product's page and tag us online in your social groups with @PlayArtsStuios and #PlayArtsStudios. Leave us a review on Google at https://g.page/play-arts-studios/review?rc and FaceBook at or send us message privately by email at Info@PlayArtsStudios.com.
Q. What about paint colors? Can I pick my own colors? Can I do add additional colors or only do two or three paint colors?
A. One of the coolest things that make our art kits and art classes different from Painting with a Twist, Yay Maker or other Art Studios is that we do everything custom for you.
We have pre-selected the most common and compatible color combinations for you but if you would like a different color combination? Or would like to add a fifth color? Or do only two or three colors, select "OTHER" and let us know what you would like in the "Special Instructions" comment box.
Q. How do I know if photo I send you will work or look good?
A. Our artists are absolutely amazing at what they do. Image conversions are done by real people — not a computer or an app.
Image resolution is rarely an issue. But if for some reason our team of artists, don't think your photo will work, one of our team members will contact your right away.
For the best results, we recommend picking photos that are focused on only one or two subjects (people, pets or main objects). Frame and crop the photos so that they are large and in the middle of the picture frame. Also, pictures with simple backgrounds, patterns and textures (see the examples used throughout this website) are easier to paint.
Q. How long does it take to get my order?
A. Our Art Kits are usually ship within 5 business days after an order is received.
If you are ordering an Art Kit for one of our classes or events, we kindly ask that you place your order by the "Order By Date" to ensure you get everything in time for the event.
Q. Why are my paint colors different than what I see on your website?
A. We can not guarantee exact color matches. All of our projects are made with the products we sell but every mobile screen and computer monitor display their colors slightly different. So unfortunately, this is not something we can control.
Q. OMG, I totally messed this thing up! Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
A. Yep, we sure do! Although it is extremely rare. We have spent a lot of time testing our methods and products to make sure the instruction, process and application is super easy so that your artwork will stand the test of time.
But if, for some reason ... you make an un-fixable error or are unhappy with your project? Let us know. Your happiness is of great priority to us. Send it back. You pay the return shipping and we'll cover the cost to replace the rest.
Q. How do I contact you if I have questions?
A. For the quickest reply, you can chat with us right here online by clicking on the little purple message button in the bottom corner of your screen. We typically reply within a few minutes. You may also message (954) 861-0958 or email us at Info@PlayArtsStudios.com.
Products: All classes and supplies are purposed and are subject to availability. Classes are subject to a minimum participation. If the minimum number is not reached class may be canceled or rescheduled. You will be notified and given a raincheck if this effects your purchase.
Please note that if for some reason, an item/product is not available at the time of purchase, a comparable item will be used in its place without notice. If you are unhappy with our replacement, please let us know and we will do out best to remedy the concern.
Damage: Art can be messy. All of the products we use are Non-Toxic and should be easy to clean up but things happen.
You should always take proper precautions to protect your clothing with a smock / apron and work areas with matts. Play Arts Studios is not responsible for any damage to clothing, surfaces, furniture, carpet, or floors.
Delivery: Unfortunately we can not control the mail but we will do what we can to make it better. If you order your art kit by the "Order By Date" and it does not deliver on-time for your class or is lost in transit, contact us and we will help you track it down. If you are not able to do a class we will offer you a raincheck for another comparable class or refund you for the class.